Special Issue Guidelines
Special Issues are a major component of journal contents, focusing on current trends and emerging areas of a specific research topic. Special Issues are organized by the experts in the area of research expertise. The aim of the special issue is to encourage the publication of articles in the specific research topic in all areas of clinical and medical sciences.
Special Issue Proposal : Annals of Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology invites Experts or scientists whose research expertise fits within the scope of the Journal to act as a Guest Editor for special issues.
Guidelines and Steps involved in proposal and launching of special issue:
An outline for the special issue proposal must contain the following information
- Name of the Special Issue editor and a brief CV
- Title of the special issue
- Aims and scope of the special issue and list of topics to be covered
- Significance of the special issue
- A draft for contributors
- List of potential contributors
- List of reviewers of the special issue and their area of expertise
- Timeline and schedule
Role of Guest Editors :
- Distribute the Special issue call for papers within their networks and inviting submissions
- Invite contributors for the proposed special issue
- Editors are responsible for peer review process
- Schedule the timeline for the special issue release.
- Submit a Short editorial on the special issue topic.
- Special issue articles includes both unpublished research and review articles within the field of topic.
- Each special issue should be released with 8-10 articles.
- Manuscripts can be directly submitted to [email protected] along with the cover letter with the special issue title.
- Submitted manuscripts will be handled by guest editor for further peer review.
- Authors are instructed to follow the Author Guidelines before submission of manuscript to any of the special issues.